понедельник, 30 апреля 2012 г.

April sketch challenge for SEM

I made this page for sketch challenge at SEM (Scrapping Everyday Miracles)... The task was to add some distress in the layout. I made distressing on the edge of pics and some wrinkles on them.. When I read the rules for this sketch, i understood what i want to do in that moment. I've printed series  pics of Lev in sepia quality, distress them and created the story-fairytail for this layout. The pics what you see at the top of layout were cut from the top part of main pics.. There is written in journalling : "One day, Leo, as always dabbled with a time-machine in the garage of his dad, and accidentally sent himself in times when the photocamera had not been invented, and not come up with sneakers .. And he came... to the palace square in Brussels.." ;-)) These pics were really made in Brussels during our summer vacation in 2011...








6 комментариев:

  1. Love all the different touches you added to your layout - the filmstrip, the background paper, the red circles! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I love your artwork Elena! Thanks for sharing with us at SEM :) I just love the splash of red on this page!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I love the story and the layout! Great job interpreting the sketch. =) Thank you so much for joining in our SEM challenge.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I love the pop of read Elena! Thanks for playing along :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. This is awesome! I love all the photos on the page! I love the red circles that make the bigger circle! Really cool... thanks for sharing...

    ОтветитьУдалить